Dental Surgeon, General Dentistry, Implantology
Dr. Ehab Rashed
Dr. Ehab is a dental surgeon with over 26 years of experience in Dentistry. He obtained his Bachelor degree in 1989 in Oral Surgery and Dental Medicine. Then he joined the Main UAE government dental hospital in 1990. Dr.Ehab is holding Diploma in Oral Implantology Freiburg University, Germany and MSc in Oral Implantology, Germany. In 1996 Dr Ehab established his Dental Practice in Dubai. Dr Ehab has been placing dental implants along with bone grafting and soft tissue reconstruction for replacing a missing teeth. He is the only UAE dental implant lecturer on Dental XP online educational website in USA, he has been lecturing locally and internationally on dental implants. He is one of the pioneers in Esthetic Dentistry in Dubai, and has been using dental veneers for Esthetic and corrective treatment since 1997. He keeps updating his skills using the latest technologies such as microscopic dentistry, 3-D Digital X-ray”CONE BEAM”, digital anastasia, as well as laser dentistry.
He is dedicated to the newest advancements in cosmetic dentistry as well as implantology by keeping updating his knowledge and skills by attending the most advanced workshops and seminars.
Dr Ehab qualifications and certifications:
- DDS. BSc.
- Dental XP Expert (USA)
- MSc Oral Implantology, Germany
- Dipl.Oral Implantology Freiburg University, Germany
- Diplomate of ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantology)
- Diplomate.DGOI ( Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Oral Implantology)
- M.ITI Member of International Team of Oral Implantology
- AAID American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- AOIA Alexandria Oral Implantology Association
- M.EAED Member of European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- IFED International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry
- AAED Arabian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- M.EDA Egyptian Dental Association
- M.EMA Emirates Medical Association
- DHA (Dubai Health Authority)
- MOH (Ministry of Health UAE)
- German Board of Oral Implantology
- EDA (Egyptian Dental Association)
- EMA (Emirates medical Association)