Ramadan and your Oral Health
The Holy Month for Muslim people is an important month for fasting and reconnecting with God.
Despite of religious fasting it is vital to take care of the dental hygiene after breaking the fast.
Dr Ehab Rashed ( A dental surgeon and cosmetic specialist at Dr.Ehab’s Dental Clinic, Dubai) is suggesting to keep in mind these 7 tips in order to maintain a good dental hygiene in Ramadan.
MAINTAINING DENTAL HEALTH TIPS FOR RAMADAN
1. Make sure you brush your teeth immediately after eating your first meal.
2. It will be good if you can also use a dental floss and mouth wash in order to keep a normal bacterial level.
3. After breaking your fast make sure you drink enough of water 8-10 glasses a day.
4. Also do not forget about eating good amount of fruits and vegetable, as it has an amazing hydration source.
5. During your fast and after breaking it, reduce the amount of cigarettes if you smoke. As it is create a bad breath and bacteria in your mouth.
6. Avoid a sticky foods, like chocolate, cheese, and more. It is feared that the rest of the food will stick in between your teeth, it happen if your brushing is not appropriate.
7. Do not forget to visit your dentist every 6 mouths for your annual dental check up.
The Holy Month of Ramadan is the time to give and share, in this occasion Dr. Ehab’s Dental Clinic, Dubai is offering a complimentary consultation for everyone who needs to see the dentist for an annual dental check up.
Our Dental Hygienist team is generously offering a 20 % off on Teeth Cleaning & Polishing to keep your dental health in a good condition during the Ramadan Fasting.
Additionally, If anyone wants to whiten their teeth Please use the special promotion during Ramadan for Teeth Whitening AED 1500 instead of AED 2400.
Do not hesitate to contact us any time to book your appointment 04 346 15 46